The following workshop will be held online.
“Loop – Enabling Stochastic 3D Geological Modelling”
The Loop project aims at developing the next generation integrative, interoperable platform for 3D geological modelling. In this workshop, we present:
- map2loop: a library to deconstruct geology maps in order to produce augmented data for input into Loop’s modelling engine.
- dh2loop: a library for the automated processing and classification of geological logs
- LoopStructural: Loop’s modelling engine, based on the time-aware application of geological events
- Tomofast-x: a new geophysical modelling engine providing geophysical constraints to Loop geomodels.
- Uncertainty modelling and mitigation
We will run a mixture of theoretical presentations and hands-on practicals using a mixture of jupyter notebooks and the NEW Loop Interface.
- Laurent Ailleres, Lachlan Grose, Roy Thomson, Yohan de Rose – Monash University
- Ranee Joshi, Mark Jessell, Jeremie Giraud, Mark Lindsay, Guillaume Pirot, University of Western Australia
DATE: Monday 15th February
TIME: 10:00am – 5:00pm (AEDT)
If you wish to attend this workshop, please contact Laurent Ailleres – email@example.com